Sunday, June 26, 2011

It Was True

He was wrong about the past...

The future contains what he desires most, but he moves sluggishly through the crowd. He thinks that this is the best way to success, well, it is for him, but what about those around him? Stop. He does not have the ability to relate because he lacks sound experience. Go Deeper. No, he can relate because of vicarious living, so now he has the ability to learn the lesson without such grave and unwarranted pain.

Question: Why is it that he only seems to focus on the pain? Does he not consider there to be more good than bad. Of course, of course, but if you want to begin to understand his complex, you must know that he continues to embrace what he does not yet understand. This process, he hopes, will provide him with the answer that he needs to overcome. Really now? If only you know of the complex, how shall we say it... Wait, where in the world did we come from... Start over.

The future contains what he desires most and that is success. Success in the form of happiness. Happiness, which is the actualizing of one's potential. And by doing so he is assured of continual peace. Keep going. So, now that he is off in the right direction, he wonders about his siblings, his family, his friends, and even the girls. Why so often do the girls cause him trouble? Life.

Great answer! A celebration is in order. Bring the drugs, bring the alcohol. What? He rejects? Why? Is this not want everybody wants. Yes, they all want to numb the pain rather than deal with the consequences of truth. It seems like so much fun for everybody else that is why he tried himself. So, not only is he now confused... I think it might be time to, wait who is I?... Start over! No, not this time. He will not be deterred from the path. This path suits him well. But if that is this case, then why are there so many questions and doubts even? He should not have to doubt what he believes in. What a fool you are... If he does not question, how else can he be reassured of his faith. Faith is what he has in this world, the only facet of life that is unknowable but makes perfect sense. He is no fool. Do not start over, he is almost there.

So the day has passed and I have learned a great deal. I have a tendency to write what I find to be most complicated in a way that is both appeasing and cathartic to me. I am not sure if you can follow me entirely, but this is a day in the life of Him. No, not myself. I would be a fool to give myself glory for overcoming the fear of failure. I do not consider it an option, but I am only capable because of the goodness of the Lord. There is more to this story that has not yet been revealed, but, in due time, all will be known to you, me, him, her, they, and...

No comments:

Post a Comment