Saturday, August 6, 2011

All I Need Is You

It all roams around and I can't make sense of it. I search for an answer and it doesn't come when I need it most. I love the moment, but I still want to escape. Look at me at my eyes and tell me you don't feel the same way? How could you not understand all that I have to offer? I am so frustrated by the circumstance, my soul cries out and the deception corrodes my sanity. I loose all feeling and fall. But when I awake, I know it's going to be a new opportunity to find you. You are out there, and I promise to give you my all, but I cannot find you. Everything is going so well, but without you in my life I feel empty -- a void that can only be filled by your presence, your touch, your kiss.

Please accept me. I have searched for so long, and I do not want to talk about the trivial things anymore. There is so much that we do not know about each other, and we can never know everything, so let's not waste time. I want you, you want me, so let's be together. Forever, me and you will conquer the world. I love you with all my heart, but I cannot profess my feelings to you. Do you understand the circumstance now? I am full of love and affection, understanding and compassion, but they all tell me I cannot tell you what I want to.

I have dreams about you. Me and you together, surviving through the vicissitudes of life and still remaining true to one another. All of what feels so right is always wrong, but with you there can be no other possibility. I will walk with you, talk with you, keep you close to my heart for all eternity. Everything is so right, all I need is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment