Thursday, August 4, 2011

Random Thoughts

I was advised to write down my thoughts by a mentor figure here at Wofford before I go to sleep, so let's get down to business

1. It is my prerogative to learn something new and exciting about life everyday.

2. I am convinced that it is useless to worry about what I cannot change.

3. Life is full of meaning and value.

4. Ignorance and fear is the hindrance to our growth as a people.

5. I am annoyed and frustrated my politicians of all parties. The American people should not have to suffer because of petty and selfish concerns.

6. There is a movement among young people across the world that will change the world forever.

7. I will find my queen, but I must exercise patience.

8. Great responsibility is required of those who seek knowledge and truth.

9. The forces of evil have persisted too long, corrupting the purity of humanity; it is time for a change.

10. My trip to South Africa is fast approaching. I am certain that it will be a great learning experience.

11. I miss my family, especially my mother.

12. Dreams are a pathway to success, so I will follow them.

13. I am happy to be alive.

That is all for now, more to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment